Saturday, August 11, 2007

Last Minute packing

Okay, trying to get it all together. There's a heat advisory in New Orleans, but it is August so what did we expect? I understand that the school has moved to a different location, and according to my friend Tracy (who lives and teaches in the area) we are in a good part of town. The school will be sharing space with another KIPP school, KIPP Believe College Prep, so I am heartened that there is a space. We'll be meeting the principal, Julie, on Monday, and it seems like the rest of the week is going to be spent at the school.

I'm hoping to have internet access to post pictures and comments, but as I am understanding, nothing is really certain about much in the area yet. My friend Tracy keeps saying, "You won't believe what you see", over and over.

More from NOLA!

No comments: